Monday, March 3, 2008

GREETINGS TO THE CRITES FAMILY PHOTOS BLOG

Hi

So many of you have asked for a forum to share Crites family photos and information that I've created this little blog.
You can make comments by scrolling down below the "posting" or section that you are looking at. You'll have to leave your email address and create a little code.
You can send photos by scanning them and sending them in a jpg format to my email address: jerry@anchoreducation.com

If you prefer, you may send me information, and I'll post it as a comment or as a posting.

Please note that on occasion a spam-creep will leave a comment and ask you to go "here" or some other address. I will visit the site regularly and trash the spam messages. They will be marked as "deleted".

You will notice that maiden names and married names are not coupled.

Jerry Fecht

No comments: